Who we are?
Our goal is that on these events we would commit ourselves deeper to God and his purposes and by doing this, would change the places where we live. We would like to strengthen the unity between Christians by common prayer and the mutual love we express on these gatherings, which serve as a living testimony about our Lord, Jesus Christ. We believe that the key to effective mission is acting together as believers, honoring one another. This atmosphere where we have freedom and openess, is one of the main characteristics of ’This is the day!’
This is the day! BOOK
- To forward the unity of christians by joint prayer and love-filled being together.
- Joint testimony from our Lord, Jesus Christ.
- To sound christian music that can move people, and what is also able to trustworsthy proclaim the values of the Good News.
- Prayer for the conversion of our country and our nation, with the leaders of the hungarians of the neighbour countries.
- To popularize the clear undrugged life.
- To organize after some years a 70000 people moving among denominational worshipping and evangelizing meeting in People’s Stadium (Népstadion), Budapest.
These are not our purposes:
- To change the identity of the believers belonging to different denominations.
- To create an ecumenical movement, that goes through denominational boundaries.
Why we do this:
- “…That they all may be one… that the world may believe that thou hast sent me…” John 17, 21
- “…But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.”John 4, 23