Who we are?
This is the day! BOOK
- To forward the unity of christians by joint prayer and love-filled being together.
- Joint testimony from our Lord, Jesus Christ.
- To sound christian music that can move people, and what is also able to trustworsthy proclaim the values of the Good News.
- Prayer for the conversion of our country and our nation, with the leaders of the hungarians of the neighbour countries.
- To popularize the clear undrugged life.
- To organize after some years a 70000 people moving among denominational worshipping and evangelizing meeting in People’s Stadium (Népstadion), Budapest.
These are not our purposes:
- To change the identity of the believers belonging to different denominations.
- To create an ecumenical movement, that goes through denominational boundaries.
Why we do this:
- “…That they all may be one… that the world may believe that thou hast sent me…” John 17, 21
- “…But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.”John 4, 23